U.S. PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE REVIEW PROCEDURES CONFERENCE
Organizers: Shenzhen Patent Association, Sughrue Mion PLCC
Event time&place: 21st September, Conference Room, Shenzhen Bolin Sheng Hailun Hotel, No. 2002 Road, Overseas Chinese Town, Futian District, Shenzhen City, China
- Part 1 – Prelude to an IPR: typical scenario leading to an IPR discussion between in-house counsel, parallel district court litigation, types of AIA Trials and requirements of each, Inter-relationship of timing between district court and IPR, statutory bars and constitutionality.
- Part 2 – Petition Considerations: launching a challenge against a patent by IPR petition, deliberations by Petitioner's Counsel, walk-thru of real party in interest considerations between Petitioner's counsel and in-house counsel, claim construction standards, and selecting prior art to use in the Petition.
- Part 3 – Patent Owner's Preliminary Response: deliberations by Patent Owner’s Counsel during pre-institutions phase, interactions with the Board judges, additional discovery and requirements, objections to Evidence and institution of IPR and rehearing.
- Part 4 – Conduct of the Proceedings: Patent Owner's Response after Institution, constraints on Patent Owner Responses, evidentiary objections and cures, deposition and protocol, Observations on Cross Examination and Patent Owner's Motion to Amend.
- Part 5 – Pre-Trial and Trial Phase: Pre-trial reviews, limitations on demonstrative exhibits, oral hearing, final written decision, decision on Evidentiary Motion, decision on Motion to Amend, rehearing and appeal, and estoppel.
Participants: Legal enterprises and institutions, intellenctual property department, legal affairs department, legal research and development department, overseas legal business organization.
For more detailed cases, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to find us?
Sydney Representative’s Address:
Need URGENT help with translation?
Contact us at email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for urgent transaltion service !
Our Media Channels
Wechat Official Account: Belinktrans
English Website: www.belinktrans.info